YouTube Thumbnail's

AMAZING  & EYE_CATCHY YOUTUBE THUMBNAILS

Hi , name is Bilal Younus. I am a professional Graphics designer. I will create eye-catchy and lovely thumbnails accordingly to YouTube thumbnail requirements. Youtube's help center notes five essential points regarding YouTube thumbnail images. If you follow these guidelines, you will see YouTube success. These five points are listed below.

  1. The perfect YouTube video thumbnail size is 1280 pixels by 720 pixels.
  2. These YouTube thumbnail dimensions use an aspect ratio of 16:9.
  3. Make sure your thumbnail size is a minimum of 640 pixels wide.
  4. Thumbnail images should be under 2MB.
  5. Image formats are JPG, GIF, or PNG.
I always follow this guideline to make a youtube thumbnail for the video. below is the list of thumbnails that I have created you check it then if you like my work you can hire me for your youtube thumbnail. you can contact me below details are mentioned.

Email: bilalyounus1974@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +923337034390


My Work































































































More Thumbnails Coming Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages